Sunday 20 March 2011

One big failure of a day

So far my day has been one huge failure...
I woke up and my carpet was wet, the washing machine had leaked and soaked through my wall to my bedroom floor.
I couldn't wear my favorite pair of work shoes because they were wet from the washing machine flood.
My car took ten minutes to start so I was late for work.
I printed a whole lot of important work stuff on the wrong paper.
I went to have a break only to discover I had run out of cigarettes and had left my eftpos card at home.
I then went to get a coffee with the coins I had and discovered I was short by 50c.
I decided to just sit in my car and listen to music for a few minutes, but today all my cd's decided they were too scratched to play.
I remembered that I had some crackers at work, so I went to get them but someone had eaten them all and just left me the empty packet.
I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water and slipped on something someone had spilt on the floor.
It's only 1.20pm... I'm here till 5.30pm... please pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment