Tuesday 19 April 2011

Girl vs. Boss || episode 2

BOSS: * steps into the office an hour late and has very red, bloodshot eyes*
GIRL: “I see you rinsed your eyes with acid again this morning.”
BOSS: “Shut up.”
GIRL: “Fun night? Your mail’s on your desk, you have three voice messages, and 67 emails. Oh and here’s your coffee.”
BOSS: “That’s more like it, woman. Submit! If you just kept quiet and did ironing and cleaning and stuff, you could live a content life.”
GIRL: “I plan on living a content life that is not based on doing what you tell me to do.”
BOSS: “You have way too many aspirations for a woman. You should be realistic.”
GIRL: “Well then, what do YOU think my aspirations should be?”
BOSS: “Work for me for the rest of your life.”
GIRL: “I’m moving overseas.”
BOSS: “Why would you want to do that?!”
GIRL: “To get away from you.”
BOSS: “You’re kidding, right?”
GIRL: “Nope. You’re a bit of a bastard actually.”
BOSS: “That’s a bit harsh.... I probably deserve it though.”
GIRL: “Trust me, you do deserve it.”
BOSS: “Shit.”
GIRL: *thinks to herself... holy crap, why did I just say that??!! Suddenly I feel like I actually have to move away now! WHY DO I SAY THINGS WITHOUT THINKING??!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment